Thursday, October 2, 2008

For 3 Minutes Less

Week Four is history and it was almost upside down week in the AFC West! This is going to be a short edition today as I am going fishing early tomorrow for four days in the Sierras! I will get right on to the ingurgitation of blackbirds.... 10 In A Row If only the Raiders could have called the game 3 minutes early! Handing a total asskicking to the Dolts for the first 3 quarters just to lose at the end was tough to take - again! At halftime the Chargers were looking like a high school team and the Chiefs had already beaten the Broncos! I was on Cloud 9! As it turns out though, simply claiming in the body of a text message that said message could not result in a jinx is not sufficient to avoid that jinx. The Raiders blew the lead in a familiar fashion, leaving what was a fantastic effort on the part of the defense in the mud. LT got nearly half his yardage on the last TD play and was a non-factor. If he was not such a likable dork, I would hate him! You got it Dolt fans - this time. Now its 54-31, so seven more years and you'll have the lead! Al Davis Must die. Even if he was right about Kiffin, the Silver and Black will not rise until he is out of the picture. Madden - please save us! Word is that Al has someone in mind to take over next year.... Smack Talk it seems that while I hear the feedback verbally from people it seems that this effort reaches more than my eyes, it is clear that this forum is not the place to incite reactions from my gentle readers. Why is this so? I am not sure, but I was guided to the answer while reviewing the decorations on my office upon my return to work Wednesday.

No comments: