Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Welcome to Beer and Football

Greetings football lovers who also love beer! This blog is dedicated to those of us who enjoy copious quantities of each! This may have been only a football blog, but it seems that I spend about as much time with beer (or maybe more) than football. Beer also has no season, so my promise to you is to try and report on many beers during the slow football news months of the year.

I also have a team of like minded people who will contribute with me as you don't really want to hear my opinion all the time - you will want some other lunatic to weigh in from time to time.

This space will be filled from time to time with pointed thoughts on both topics, including:

- My thoughts and comments on the happenings in football, primarily the NFL
- Ramblings, diatribes, and other thoughts on beers and how much we all love them
- The random comment or post on our wacky world at large

I offer no guarantees of timeliness, but I often have strong opinions to share - just ask my wife! As a cautionary note, please know in advance that this blog will contain language that is not for the feint of heart from time to time - it seems that there are some things that are just better said with profanity!

I will post a number of topics in rapid succession this week as the NFL season nears its end and beer is just so wonderful around the holiday season, or any other time for that matter.

No comments: